- Item: Five imitative ancient Chinese coins are tied together with red Chinese knot.
- Meaningful design: The 5 coins are carved respectively with names of 5 Emperors from Chinese Ching Dynasty, which represent 5 blessings of health, happiness, fortune, prosperity and success. The Chinese knot symbolizes longevity and wisdom. It is also a good Feng Shui ornament that will bring good luck.
- Material: The coins are made of copper alloy which is a symbole of wealth. The Chinese knot is made of nylon which is durable and strong.
- How to use: You may hang them on the door, on the window, in the car and wherever you want. It is also a good exotic decoration to put on your backpacks or handbags so that the blessings will go with you all the time. It is very good present to give to yourself, your family and your friends to send out best wishes.
- Size & pack: each coin diameter 2.4cm / approx. 1 inch. Total length of the product is 35cm / approx. 14 inch. Each pack contains 2 sets.