- ✅【100% Blackout Material】Blackout curtains for bedroom is made of oxford coated fabric, which is finely crafted, soft and comfortable, with functions like shading, sun protection, radiation protection, and waterproof. The back of the blackout shades is a silver gray coating, which has sun protection and shading effects. The window blinds can block 100% of sunlight and UV rays, providing you with a more cooler and comfortable sleeping environment, improving sleep quality.
- ✅【DIY Size and Shape】The size of the black out curtains for bedroom windows is 157 “x57”, because blackout blinds is large and can be tailored to DIY any size and shape according to personal preferences and circumstances, perfectly fitting various types of windows and doors. Besides, black out blinds for windowcan be cut to size to fit smaller blackout windows cover. Effectively blocking light, and creating a relatively private environment for you and your family.
- ✅【Lightweight and Convenient】The design of blackout blinds is lightweight, easy to carry and store. The blackout window film is friendly to doors and windows, especially suitable for bedroom, nursery, office, RVs. The blinds & shades is a good choice for temporary shade during travel. Besides, blackout curtains also help night shift or three shift workers simulate the effect of night, improve sleep quality. Regardless of the starting point, we hope to provide customers with a good experience.
- ✅【Easy to Use and Perfect Quality】Measure>Cut>Wipe>Paste>Complete. In just a few steps, the blackout window cover is not only easy to install but also easy to remove. Velcro stickers are made of high quality and suitable for all kinds of flat surfaces, like glass, wall, aluminum alloy windows. The blackout curtains for bedroom have stable quality and don’t worry falling. (NOTE: When cutting, please ensure the size is bigger than the window or door to gain more effective blackout shading.)
- ✅【Product Details】You can get 1 * 157″X57″ Blackout Curtain, 4 * 5X20CM Velcro, 1 * 3 meter ruler with feet. These assistive tools can help you improve accuracy, better tailor to the appropriate size, and achieve a better user experience, allowing you and your family to have a wonderful sleeping environment under the blackout curtains. (Note: When using auxiliary tools, be careful to prevent injury to yourself and others. After use, store them in a timely manner and don’t discard them randomly.)